Prize courtesy of The Children’s Book Review
The Children’s Book Review | March 18, 2016
It’s that time of year again, when we get to be just like a very hungry caterpillar and eat our way through a piece of cake. The Children’s Book Review is turning 8! And we have something great … enter now … don’t wait …
To thank our loyal readers, we are giving away a Fire HD 8 tablet. Be sure to enter daily to maximize your chance of winning.
One (1) grand prize winner receives:
Fire HD 8, 8″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB
Giveaway begins March 18, 2016, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends April 25, 2016, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
About the Fire HD 8
- Amazon’s thinnest tablet yet and almost 2x more durable than the latest iPad Mini
- Stunning 8″ HD display with over a million pixels (189 ppi / 1280 x 800)
- Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz. Rear-facing 5 MP camera and front-facing HD camera.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $20,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 GB or 16 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 8-hours of reading, surfing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email and calendar support
How to Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form below. It may take a moment to load.
- You can also gain bonus daily entries.
- US addresses only.
Prizing courtesy of The Children’s Book Review.
Thank you for entering The Children’s Book Review’s 8th birthday celebration Fire HD 8 tablet giveaway. Check out our sweepstakes page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!