14 Valentine’s Day Books
The Children’s Book Review | February 13, 2019
This is The Children’s Book Review’s first Valentine’s Day. We really heart books and want to share a few that we think are more than suitable for this warm, fuzzy, hug and kiss kind of day. I’ll be baking red velvet heart-shaped cupcakes tomorrow — and reading books, of course — so, Happy Valentine’s Day for the 14th of February, 2009.
- Where is Baby’s Valentine by Karen Katz
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam Mcbratney
- Love Bugs: A Pop-Up Book by David A. Carter
- Hug Time by Patrick McDonnell
- Froggy’s First Kiss by Jonathan London
- Be My Valentine!: Richard Scarry’s Best Holiday Books Ever by Richard Scarry
- Fancy Nancy Loves! Loves!! Loves!!! by Jane O’connor
- Mouse’s First Valentine by Lauren Thompson
- Queen of Hearts by Mary Engelbreit
- Love, Ruby Valentine by Laurie B. Friedman
- Mad Libs in Love by Roger Price
- Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
- How to drive your family crazy on valentines day by Dean Marney
- A Charlie Brown Valentine by Charles M. Shulz
Discover more amazing Valentine’s Day books for kids by checking out our articles tagged with Valentine’s Day!
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!