Giveaway: Horrid Henry Book
Revolting-but-captivating stories, large sized text, illustrations included on almost every page … Horrid Henry is exactly what reluctant readers have been waiting for. You can check out my recent review of the first book in the Horrid Henry series here.
Thanks to the publisher of the Horrid Henry series, Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, I have five copies of a one story Horrid Henry chapter book to give away to five individual lucky winners.
Here is what you have to do to enter (maximum entries, 5):
- Pick a nickname for yourself (e.g. Horrid Henry) and say why that nickname fits. I’m Bookworm Bianca because I read LOTS of children’s books. Leave your nickname in the comments field below.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. Be sure to let me know if you do so by pasting a link in the comments section. Click here to follow me on Twitter.
- Don’t forget to leave me your contact information with your comment — a valid e-mail address is a must. Alternatively, you can provide your e-mail address by going to our contact us page after leaving your comment. Bloggers who have their e-mail address accessible on their blog profile need only sign-in before leaving a comment.
- The giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only (no PO Boxes please).
- The contest will run April 10th – April 20th, with the winners being drawn April 22nd. Winners will be picked at random using a random sequence generator and have 72hrs to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Comment away!
Disclaimer: Books will be shipped directly from Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, delivery of the giveaway item lies solely on the sponsor. Names, e-mail address and physical addresses of all winners will be shared with Sourcebooks Jabberwocky for the purpose of fulfillment of the giveaway.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!