TCBR Turns 2! Win a Library of Children’s Books!
It’s official! The Children’s Book Review has been publishing book reviews, book lists, author and illustrator interviews, book trailer videos, reading tips, and more for two years! To celebrate our “blogiversarie” we are giving away a library of children’s books selected just for our winner, valued at over $100.
Before we get into the giveaway details, I’d like to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to TCBR over the last two years. Congratulations to Amanda Lynch, a regular contributor, who just became a mommy. And, last but not least, extra special thanks go to Erik Schulze and Luisa LaFleur, who have helped me from the beginning—thanks for your continuing contributions towards “Growing Readers”—you guys are the best!
How to win a library of children’s books valued at over $100 (maximum entries, 3):
- Leave your name and a message in the comments field below. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will be contacted via e-mail.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow me on Twitter.
- Don’t forget that a valid e-mail address is a must.
- Shipping Guidelines: This book promotion is open to participants within the United States only.
- The contest will run March 25, 2010 – April 14, 2010, with the winners being drawn April 15, 2010. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway. The winner will be picked at random using a random sequence generator (your comments are numbered in the order they are received and the numbers are like raffle tickets drawn from a hat). Winners have 72hrs to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Comment away!
Disclaimer: Names, e-mail address and physical address of the winner will be used for the purpose of fulfillment of the giveaway.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!