Giveaway: The Lost Lagoon by Reg Down
Reading level: Ages 6-10
Paperback: 130 pages
Book overview: It is spring and Running River is in full flood. Tiptoes Lightly and Jeremy Mouse visit Greenleaf the Sailor and they venture forth in Greenleaf’s newly made boat. Soon they are joined by Pine Cone and Pepper Pot the Gnomes and together they search for the Lost Lagoon the frogs have been so beautifully singing about. Meanwhile, back home, Farmer John reads ‘The Adam Tales’ to Tom Nutcracker and June Berry. Later, Tom rides off in the night until he too comes to the Lost Lagoon. What happens on this night, with its majestic, rising moon, is filled with a wonder and magic that won’t soon be forgotten.
About the author: Reg Down grew up in Canada, Namibia, South Africa and Ireland. He trained as a eurythmist, an art of movement and gesture, in England and Germany. The father of three, he has taught eurythmy in Waldorf schools in Australia, Canada and the United States. Many of his children’s books arose out of his work with kindergarten and the younger grades. He is on the faculty of Rudolf Steiner College, Fair Oaks, CA, and is the author of Leaving Room for the Angels, AWSNA Publications, a book on eurythmy and artistic pedagogy, and Color and Gesture—the Inner Life of Color, Lightly Press.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment in the comments field below.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- Maximum entries: Three (3)
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States address.
- Giveaway begins October 14, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends November 11, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST, when all entries must be received. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
Sponsored by Reg Down.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!