If boogers and barfing emergencies are considered entertaining topics at your house, this is the giveaway you’ll want to enter: Chronicle Books has provided us with one copy of The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Gross Junior Edition to giveaway. Giveaway begins October 5, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends October 31, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
Reading level: Ages 8 and up
Paperback: 128 pages
Book overview: Leave it to the authors of the best-selling Worst-Case Scenario series to serve up a hilarious and totally “gross” handbook that will guide kids through all things slippery, slimy, and stinky. Find out how to survive boogers, bloody noses, barfing emergencies, and more. The tips in this book will have kids laughing out loud, while gearing them up to tackle all that’s utterly disgusting in life, Worst-Case Scenario-style!
Take a sneak-peek at this exclusive content (click images to view larger):
About the authors: David Borgenicht is a writer, editor, publisher, and co-author of all the books in the Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook series. He lives in Philadelphia.
Robin Epstein is the co-author of The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Middle School. She lives in New York City.
Nathaniel Marunas is a writer living in Brooklyn, New York.
Official website: https://www.chroniclebooks.com/worstcasejunior/
How to enter:
- Leave a comment in the comments field below.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- Maximum entries: Three (3)
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States address.
- Giveaway begins October 4, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends October 31, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST, when all entries must be received. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
Sponsored by Chronicle Books.
This book is currently on “Blog Tour.” Check out these websites to learn more gross facts about this book:
Sept. 27: Brimful Curiosities
Sept. 30: Dad of Divas
Oct. 1: Stiletto Storytime
Oct. 3: Great Kid Books
Oct. 4: A Year of Reading
Oct. 5: The Children’s Book Review—YOU ARE HERE!
Oct. 6: 5 Minutes for Books
Oct. 7: Two Writing Teachers
Oct. 8: Mocha Dad
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!