Giveaway: If I Could Keep You Little by Marianne Richmond
By Bianca Schulze, The Children’s Book Review
Published: November 22, 2010
Sourcebooks Jabberwocky are offering for giveaway a new children’s book from beloved bestselling and award-winning author Marianne Richmond titled, If I Could Keep You Little. Giveaway begins November 22, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends December 20, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
Reading level: Ages 3-7
Hardcover: 32 pages
Book overview: This sweet, inspiring book will speak straight to a parent’s heart, exploring the powerful feeling that every parent has: the push/pull feeling of wanting your child to grow and savoring and holding on to every moment.
If I Could Keep You Little takes the reader on a journey of memory and expectation, exploring real insights into the human spirit. Marianne’s artwork beautifully illustrates these complex emotions and her insightful prose showcases the fleeting little moments that reveal how a child changes and grows. (Sourcebooks; ISBN: 978-1-4022-5559-5; HC $15.99; November 2010)
“If I could keep you little,
I’d decide on matching clothes.
But then I’d miss you choosing
Dots on top and stripes below
If I could keep you little
I’d cut your bread in shapes.
But then I’d miss you finding
“Hey! I like ketchup with my grapes!”
How to enter:
- Leave a comment in the comments field below.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- Maximum entries: Three (3)
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States address.
- Giveaway begins November 22, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends December 20, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST, when all entries must be received. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
Sponsored by Sourcebooks Jabberwocky.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!