By Bianca Schulze, The Children’s Book Review
Published: November 6, 2010
Tough, sturdy, and innovative are just three of the words that I would use to describe The Robot Book: an interactive board book created by Heather Brown. Thanks to Andrews McMeel Publishing, two of you will win a copy of The Robot Book and and a copy of another Accord favorite: When I’m Big! Giveaway begins November 6, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends November 30, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
Reading level: Ages 3 and up
Board book: 12 pages
Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (October 26, 2010)
Book overview: The Robot Book (Accord Publishing) by Heather Brown is an interactive story that will enchant tinkerers of all ages. The working— and moving—gears, cogs, nuts, and bolts mounted on each beautifully illustrated spread will keep little fingers busy and imaginations engaged as the charming story reveals the secret behind what really makes the robot tick.
The Robot Book is a unique way to introduce children to one of life’s most important lessons: It’s what’s on the inside that counts. With striking artwork, interactive components, and a poignant message, it’s impossible not to fall in love with The Robot Book.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment in the comments field below.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- Maximum entries: Three (3)
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States address.
- Giveaway begins November 6, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends November 30, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST, when all entries must be received. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
Sponsored by Andrews McMeel Publishing.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!