Enter to win a Kindle Paperwhite
The Children’s Book Review
Published: March 18, 2013
It’s our birthday and we’ll give away a Kindle if we want to!
We can’t believe that TCBR is 5! To thank our readers, we are giving away a Kindle Paperwhite. Be sure to enter daily to maximize your chance of winning.
Giveaway begins March 18, 2013, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends April 15, 2013, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
World’s most advanced e-reader – higher resolution, higher contrast touchscreen with built-in light and 8-week battery life
- Patented built-in light evenly illuminates the screen to provide the perfect reading experience in all lighting conditions
- Paperwhite has 62% more pixels for unsurpassed resolution
- 25% better contrast for sharp, dark text
- Even in bright sunlight, Paperwhite delivers clear, crisp text and images with no glare
- New hand-tuned fonts – 6 font styles, 8 adjustable sizes
- 8-week battery life, even with the light on
- Holds up to 1,100 books – take your library wherever you go
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you download books in under 60 seconds
- New Time to Read feature uses your reading speed to let you know when you’ll finish your chapter
- Massive book selection. Lowest prices. Over a million titles less than $9.99
- 180,000 Kindle-exclusive titles that you won’t find anywhere else, including books by best-selling authors such as Kurt Vonnegut
- Supports children’s books and includes new parental controls
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – with Amazon Prime, Kindle owners can choose from more than 270,000 books to borrow for free with no due dates, including over 100 current and former New York Times best sellers
This giveaway is closed.
Prizing courtesy of The Children’s Book Review.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!