The Children’s Book Review | March 16, 2014
Enter to win a copy of Willow-Mia Pig, 1 in 100 Million, written by Nancy A. Bolanis and illustrated by Donna Secour.
Six (6) winners receive:
- A copy of Willow-Mia Pig, 1 in 100 Million.
Giveaway begins March 16, 2014, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends May 15, 2014, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
Age Range: Ages 4-8
Hardcover: 24 pages
About the Book
An endearing story of how an abandoned pig, Willow-Mia, and a big-hearted woman named Mollie, found each other.
You will love Willow-Mia Pig and you will love Mollie. Willow-Mia Pig is not just any pig. She is very special and she takes you on an amazing adventure. Willow-Mia teaches her readers what it is like to be “1 in 100 million.” Snortle, snorkel.
In the Press
- December: The New Canaan News, New Canaan, CT did a wonderful article on Nancy along with a photo of her and Willow-Mia Pig.
- In early November, Nancy appeared on the Martha Stewart Talk Radio Show.
- There will be an article about her and her new book appearing in the April issue of the Humane Society of the United States publication: KIND NEWS.
About the Author
Nancy A. Bolanis, MD is a neuroradiologist who lives and practices in a suburb of Boston. Throughout her adult life, Nancy’s interest in the humane treatment of animals has never waned and she has become a true ambassador to many organizations that continue to ensure that animals have a voice thus limiting those practices that bring harm to and exploit animals. Visit: www.willowmiapig.com
This giveaway is closed.
- This book giveaway is open to participants in the US only.
- Name, e-mail address and physical address of the winner will be shared with the sponsor for the purpose of giveaway fulfillment only.
Prizing & samples courtesy of Nancy A. Bolanis.
Thank you for entering this book giveaway. If you can’t wait to find out if you’re the winner, you can add this book to your collection now: Willow-Mia Pig, 1 in 100 Million, written by Nancy A. Bolanis and illustrated by Donna Secour. And be sure to check out our sweepstakes page to see what other giveaways are up for grabs!
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!