Kids’ Book Club Membership Giveaway Sponsored by Bay Area Bookworms
The Children’s Book Review
Bay Area Bookworms offers a summer reading program that gets kids to read more and love it!
This online book club motivates kids to read with popular books, new friends, and meaningful enrichment, all in one flexible summer reading program that can travel with you anywhere.
The Prize Pack
One (1) grand prize winner receives:
- One Graphic Novels Virtual Book Club Membership
- Includes four (4) live online weekly meetings on Tuesdays, June 15 & 29; July 13 & 20th; at 3:30- 4:30 PM Pacific / 6:30 – 7: 30 PM ET
- A copy of El Deafo by Cece Bell
- A copy of Coraline by Neil Gaimain
- A copy of Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier
- A copy of New Kid by Jerry Craft
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WINBay Area Bookworms Giveaway
How To Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form above. It may take a moment to load.
- You can also gain daily bonus entries.
- The giveaway begins May 25, 2021, at 12:00 PM PST and ends June 6, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST.
- The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law.
- Full Terms & Conditions above.
ABOUT THE PRIZE
Encourage your child’s love of reading with four beloved graphic novels. This book set, ideal for ages 8-11, comes with membership in our small group, live online Graphic Novel club. The club is capped at six students, is led by former a teacher, and features fun, interactive, and enriching activities designed to foster community, creative thinking, and lifelong reading habits. Meets four Tuesdays in June & July from 6:30-7:30 PM ET on Zoom.
For more information, visit https://bayareabookworms.com.
Thank you for entering the Win a Graphic Novel Book Club Membership giveaway. Check out our sweepstakes page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!