Giveaway: The Sluggers Series (4 Books)
Calling all baseball fans! Hold on to your caps because the Sluggers series contains so much adventure, mystery, magic, and baseball, that it might be blown away. It holds all the right ingredients to satisfy even the biggest baseball fans; including collectible baseball cards. A fantastic family read — a definite four-bagger! Check out TCBR’s full review here.
Thanks to the publisher of Sluggers, Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing, I have two sets of the four book series (the series will be a six book series when completed) by Loren Long (Author & Illustrator) and Phil Bildner (Author) to give away to two individual lucky winners.
Here is what you have to do to enter (maximum entries, 5):
- Visit our interview with Loren Long and find out the name that the Sluggers series was previously published under. Hint: Read it all, or just interview question 4. Once you have the answer, keep it to yourself and leave your name and a message in the comments field below. If you are one of the lucky winners, I will contact you directly and you will need to tell me the old series title before the mailman will deliver the book.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. Be sure to let me know if you do so by pasting a link in a separate comment. Click here to follow me on Twitter.
- Don’t forget to leave me your contact information with your comment — a valid e-mail address is a must.
- The giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only.
- The contest will run July 2, 2009 – July 12, 2009, with the winners being drawn July 13th. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway. Winners will be picked at random using a random sequence generator (your comments are numbered in the order they are received and the numbers are like raffle tickets drawn from a hat). Winners have 72hrs to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Comment away!
Disclaimer: Names, e-mail address and physical addresses of all winners will be used solely for the purpose of fulfillment of the giveaway.