Giveaway: Ivy and Bean: Doomed to Dance (Book 6)
“Finally! After begging their parents for ballet lessons, Ivy and Bean finally get what they want…well, not exactly. Much to their surprise, it turns out ballet lessons do not include karate chops and roundhouse kicks to the villain’s heart. The girls have no interest in learning how to dance gracefully, but they promised their parents they would finish the entire ballet course! When it comes time for Ivy and Bean to participate in the ocean-themed class recital, the girls must figure out a way to get out of it without breaking their promises.”
How to enter (maximum entries, 3):
- Read our review of Ivy and Bean: Doomed to Dance to discover what kind of lessons are learned. Hint: This is where the hilarious adventure begins and … [fill in the missing words].
- Leave your name and a message in the comments field below—don’t give the answer yet. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will be contacted via e-mail.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow me on Twitter.
- Don’t forget to leave your contact information with your comment—a valid e-mail address is a must.
- Shipping Guidelines: This book promotion is open to participants with a United States or Canadian mailing address only.
- The contest will run December 2, 2009 – December 16, 2009, with the winners being drawn December 17, 2009. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway. Winners will be picked at random using a random sequence generator (your comments are numbered in the order they are received and the numbers are like raffle tickets drawn from a hat). Winners have 72hrs to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Comment away!
Disclaimer: Books will be shipped directly from Chronicle Books, delivery of the giveaway item lies solely on the sponsor. Names, e-mail address and physical addresses of all winners will be shared with Chronicle Books for the purpose of fulfillment of the giveaway.