Giveaway: Middle Grade Holiday Jackpot (7 Books)
I recently shared a holiday gift-guide from Random House because I thought the list of books was outstanding and each book would make a great gift. Now I am very excited to say that one lucky reader will be able to win a set of the 7 middle-grade books that are listed in the guide. Go and take a look at the list—Random House Children’s Books’ Holiday Gift-Giving Guide—and then come back and enter to win!
How to enter (maximum entries, 5):
- Leave your name and a message in the comments field below. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will be contacted via e-mail.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow me on Twitter.
- Don’t forget to leave your contact information with your comment—a valid e-mail address is a must.
- Shipping Guidelines: This book promotion is open to participants with a United States mailing address only (international readers can enter if they have a friend in the States who can accept their prizes by mail!).
- The contest will run December 9, 2009 – December 30, 2009, with the winners being drawn December 31, 2009. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway. Winners will be picked at random using a random sequence generator (your comments are numbered in the order they are received and the numbers are like raffle tickets drawn from a hat). Winners have 72hrs to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Comment away!