Giveaway: Firehouse! by Mark Teague
It’s a fun and exciting read for preschoolers, children who enjoy conversations beginning with “When I grow up …,” and dog lovers (each page is laden with all kinds of dogs)! You can read our full review here.
Book overview: Join Edward and his cousin Judy as they spend a hilarious day learning how to be firefighters. From a fire drill that leads to a slippery slide down a fire pole, to a hysterical battle with an out-of-control fire hose, Edward is in for an action-packed adventure. And when faced with a real emergency, can Edward save the day?
How to enter (maximum entries, 3):
- Leave a comment in the comments field below. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will be contacted via e-mail.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- Don’t forget: A valid e-mail address is a must.
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States mailing address only (international readers can enter if they have a friend in the States who can accept their prizes by mail.)
- The contest will run May 11, 2010 – May 26, 2010, with the winners being drawn May 27, 2010. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway. Winners will be picked at random using a random sequence generator (your comments are numbered in the order they are received and the numbers are like raffle tickets drawn from a hat). Winners have 72hrs to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Comment away!
Disclaimer: Books will be shipped directly from Scholastic, delivery of the giveaway item lies solely on the sponsor. Names, e-mail address and physical addresses of all winners will be shared with the sponsor for the purpose of fulfillment of the giveaway.
For more information, visit the official Scholastic book page.