Giveaway: Alphabet Woof!
Sherrie A. Madia—an educator, author, and communications coach—is generously giving away ten (10) signed copies of her book, Alphabet Woof!, and five (5) signed copies of the Spanish-language edition, Sopa de Guau. You can visit her website for more information, including a podcast of Moxy (a talking dog) and his family: AlphabetWoof.com
Book overview: When a regular dog eats some magic soup, you won’t BELIEVE the things he’ll say! A fun and heartwarming story for kids, families –and dog lovers–everywhere.
How to enter (maximum entries, 3):
- Leave a comment in the comments field below and let us know if you’d like to win the English or Spanish edition. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will be contacted via e-mail.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- Don’t forget: A valid e-mail address is a must.
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway has no shipping restrictions.
- The contest will run June 1, 2010 – June 28, 2010, with the winners being drawn June 29, 2010. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway. Winners will be picked at random using a random sequence generator (your comments are numbered in the order they are received and the numbers are like raffle tickets drawn from a hat). Winners have 72hrs to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Comment away!
Disclaimer: Books will be shipped directly from Sherrie A. Madia, delivery of the giveaway item lies solely on the sponsor. Names, e-mail address and physical addresses of all winners will be shared with the sponsor for the purpose of fulfillment of the giveaway.
For more information on Alphabet Woof!, visit the www.AlphabetWoof.com.