Giveaway: Remembering Oakley
Book overview: The story follows Jacob and how he copes with the experience of the passing of his beloved pet Oakley. He goes through all the stages of grief, and eventually finds peace with the realization that Oakley is out of pain and as long as he remembers her, she will always feel alive.
Reading Level: ages 8-14
How to enter (maximum entries, 3):
- Leave a comment in the comments field below. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will be contacted via e-mail.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- Don’t forget: A valid e-mail address is a must.
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States mailing address only (international readers can enter if they have a friend in the States who can accept their prizes by mail.)
- The contest will run June 18, 2010 – July 14, 2010, with the winners being drawn July 1, 2010. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway. Winners will be picked at random using a random sequence generator (your comments are numbered in the order they are received and the numbers are like raffle tickets drawn from a hat). Winners have 72hrs to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Comment away!
Disclaimer: Books will be shipped directly from Carl Schutt, delivery of the giveaway item lies solely on the sponsor. Names, e-mail address and physical addresses of all winners will be shared with the sponsor for the purpose of fulfillment of the giveaway.
Sign up for our free newsletter to be in the know about all of our giveaways!