Giveaway: The Barefooted, Bad-Tempered, Baby Brigade
So much fun! 1 signed copy of The Barefooted, Bad-Tempered, Baby Brigade by Deborah Diesen is going to be given away to one lucky reader. It’s a thoroughly entertaining reminder for parents to savor every moment with their youngsters—babies don’t stay babies forever. Giveaway begins November 2, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends November 30, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
Reading level: Ages 0-5
Hardcover: 32 pages
Publisher: Tricycle Press; 1 edition (March 23, 2010)
Book overview: Their demands are loud and clear—but are their moms and dads ready to listen?
Join a crowd of cranky babies as they take to the streets!
The babies turned east at the corner of Main saying, “goo-goo” and “ga-ga” and “Out of our way!”
These babies have had it!
No more mashed peas!
No more bibs!
No more frilly clothes!
About the author: DEBORAH DIESEN’s first picture book, The Pout-Pout Fish, was a New York Times best seller and one of Time magazine’s Top Ten Children’s Books of 2008. A former reference librarian and bookseller, Deborah enjoys doing school and library visits and writing on her blog, Jumping The Candlestick (www.jumpingthecandlestick.blogspot.com). She lives in Michigan with her husband and two sons.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment in the comments field below.
- An extra entry will be given for each time you twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about it. You will need to paste the link in a separate comment to make this entry valid. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- Maximum entries: Three (3)
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States address.
- Giveaway begins November 2, 2010, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends November 30, 2010, at 11:59 P.M. PST, when all entries must be received. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
Sponsored by Deborah Diesen.