Ivy and Bean Make the Rules – Giveaway, Week 9
By Bianca Schulze, The Children’s Book Review
Published: October 8, 2012
Join the 9 week “Countdown to Ivy and Bean Blog-A-Bration!”
Each week, you can enter to win the weekly featured paperback Ivy and Bean book and 3 sets of Ivy and Bean Mini Notes. During week 9 a Grand Prize Winner will be chosen from all of the previous winners* to receive:
A complete set of Ivy and Bean hardcover books signed by Annie Barrows
- 1 set of Ivy and Bean Paper Dolls
- 1 Ivy and Bean Button Factory
- 1 Ivy and Bean READ Poster signed by Annie Barrows
- 1 set of Ivy and Bean Silly Bandz
- 1 set of Ivy and Bean stickers
- AND a set of Ivy and Bean Dolls made by Madame Alexander!
Giveaway begins October 8, 2012, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends October 13, 2012, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
Reading level: Ages 6-10
Paperback: 127 pages
Ivy and Bean Make the Rules: Bean’s older sister, Nancy, is going to Girl Power 4-Ever Camp, where she will do Crafts and Music and First Aid and other secret things that Bean will never know about because girls have to be eleven to go to Girl Power 4-Ever Camp. Bean doesn’t care. She doesn’t want to go to camp. She wouldn’t go even if they begged her. So ha. So ha ha. So—wait a second! Bean and Ivy can make their own camp, their own better camp: Camp Flaming Arrow, where counselors Ivy and Bean will give a whole new meaning to Crafts, Music, First Aid, and hands-on learning!
About the Author
Annie Barrows is the author of many books for adults, including the bestselling The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, but Ivy and Bean is her first series for kids. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two daughters.
About the Illustrator
Sophie Blackall is an Australian illustrator whose previous books include Ruby’s Wish and Meet Wild Boars. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
How to Enter
- Fill out the required fields below
- Enter once daily
- Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States or Canadian address.
- The Grand Prize Winner will be selected by Chronicle Books and will be chosen from all of the previous winners from the following websites that are participating in the blog-a-bration:
Prizing courtesy of Chronicle Books.