Win a Fire HD 6 Tablet | 7th Anniversary Giveaway
The Children’s Book Review | March 18, 2015
Celebrate with us as The Children’s Book Review turns 7!
To thank our loyal readers, we are giving away a Fire HD 6 Tablet. Be sure to enter daily to maximize your chance of winning.
One (1) winner receives:
- A Fire HD 6 Tablet. Value: $99.
Giveaway begins March 18, 2015, at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends April 17, 2015, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
About the Fire HD 6 Tablet
- Fast quad-core processor, HD display, front and rear cameras, Dolby Audio, and five color choices
- Beautiful 6″ HD display – Crisp, vivid HD display (252 ppi / 1280×800) with over a million pixels – perfect for apps, movies, TV, games, photos, and more
- Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz – 2x the speed and over 3x the graphics performance of previous generation Fire HD for quicker apps and smooth videos
- Front and rear cameras – Take photos or capture videos in 1080p HD with a rear-facing camera or Skype with a front-facing camera
- Best selection of digital content – Enjoy over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, Android apps and games – including Facebook, Netflix, Minecraft, and more
- Great for the whole family – Create unique profiles and set screen time limits for kids with Amazon FreeTime. Link two Amazon accounts and share books, games, apps, and Prime Instant Video content across all devices in the household
- Firefly – Quickly identify and take action on more than 100 million items with Firefly, including more than 240,000 movies and TV episodes, and 35 million songs
- Stay connected and productive – Fast web browsing, email and calendar support including Gmail and Outlook. Plus, edit and view Office documents
- No more worrying about storage space – Get free, unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with your Fire devices
|Display||6″ high definition touchscreen; 1280×800 resolution at 252 ppi, video playback up to 720p, with IPS (in-plane switching) technology and advanced polarizing filter|
|Size||6.7″ x 4.1″ x 0.4″ (169 mm x 103 mm x 10.7 mm)|
|Weight||10.1 ounces (290 grams)
Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process
|CPU & RAM||Quad-Core: 2 @ 1.5 Ghz + 2 @ 1.2 GHz , with 1 GB of RAM|
|Storage||8 GB (4.5 GB available to user) or 16 GB (11.6 GB available to user) of internal storage|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, and listening to music. Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Actual results may vary|
|Charge Time||Fully charges in under 6 hours using the micro-USB power adapter included in the box, or slightly longer with other micro-USB power adapters that you may already have|
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Single-antenna Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks|
|Ports||SlimPort enabled USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) port to connect to an HDTV or VGA monitor with an adapter or to a PC/Macintosh computer, or to charge your device with the included power adapter|
|Audio||3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated speaker with Dolby Digital Plus|
|Content Formats Supported||Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV, M4V, MP4, AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, MKV, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM)|
|Camera Specs||VGA Front-facing Camera. 2.0 MP rear-facing HD camera|
|Location Services||Location-based services via Wi-Fi|
|Available Colors||Black, White, Cobalt, Magenta, Citron|
|Additional Features||External volume controls, built-in Bluetooth with support for A2DP compatible stereo headphones, speakers, microphone, and LE accessories support|
|Accessibility Features||Screen Reader, Explore by Touch, and Screen Magnifier, enabling access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features. Screen Reader features IVONA’s award-winning natural language text-to-speech voice. Also includes adjustable font sizes/color, and built-in Oxford dictionary. Learn more|
|System Requirements||Fire HD 6 is ready to use right out of the box—no setup, no software to install, no computer required to download content|
|Warranty and Service||1-year Limited Warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year Extended Warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Fire tablet is subject to the terms found here|
|Included in the Box||Fire HD 6 tablet, USB 2.0 cable, 5W power adapter, and Quick Start Guide|
How to Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form below. It may take a moment to load.
- You can also gain bonus daily entries.
- US addresses only.
Prizing courtesy of The Children’s Book Review.
Thank you for entering The Children’s Book Review’s 7th anniversary Fire HD 6 Tablet giveaway. And be sure to check out our sweepstakes page to see what other giveaways are up for grabs!