ABCs of Programming, by Madison and Arthur Johnston | Book Giveaway
Prizes and samples provided by Madison and Arthur Johnston
The Children’s Book Review | October 13, 2017
From algorithms to zipping, your child will learn them all with The ABCs of Programming.
Enter for a chance to win an autographed copy of ABCs of Programming, by Madison and Arthur Johnston.
Five (5) winners receive:
- A copy of ABCs of Programming
Age Range: 1-5
Paperback: 26 pages
Giveaway begins October 13, 2017, at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends November 15, 2017, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
Written by Madison and Arthur Johnston
Publisher’s Synopsis: Introduce your kid to the world of computers programming while they learn their ABCs!
With playful illustrations and clever rhymes this book explains programming ideas to children from toddler age all the way up to kindergarten. This book will teach your child the vocabulary that programmers use every day.
From algorithms and binary to XOR and zipping, your child will learn them all with The ABCs of Programming!
P is for Program
Coders, they make it!
They debug and fix it,
And sometimes they break it.
Ages 1-5 | Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform | 2017 | ISBN-13: 978-1548489779
About the Authors
Madison and Arthur are parents who wanted a better explanation of what programming is then “Talking to robots.” They live in Los Angeles with their rambunctious toddler and lazy cat. More of the book can be seen at https://www.facebook.com/ABCsOfProgramming
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on October 13, 2017 and 11:59 PM on November 15, 2017.
- Open to residents of Canada and the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about November 20, 2017.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Sponsored by Madison and Arthur Johnston
Thank you for entering the ABCs of Programming, by Madison and Arthur Johnston, book giveaway. Check out our giveaways page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!