Pancho Bandito and the Sugarcane Hurricane | Book Giveaway
Prizes and samples provided by Legbug
The Children’s Book Review | December 2, 2017
Whoop and holler along with your youngsters as Pancho rides again in this bestselling series!
Enter for a chance to win an autographed copy of Pancho Bandito and the Sugarcane Hurricane, written by Mike Sundy and illustrated by Jonathan Sundy.
One (1) winner receives:
- An autographed copy of Pancho Bandito and the Sugarcane Hurricane
Paperback: 40 pages
Age Range: 6-8
Giveaway begins December 2, 2017, at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends January 2, 2017, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
Written by Mike Sundy
Illustrated by Jonathan Sundy
Publisher’s Synopsis: Pancho Bandito and the Sugarcane Hurricane is an epic tall tale adventure set on a speeding train. When the Amarillo Armadillo is kidnapped by greedy Gordito, Pancho must fight his way through a train full of desperadoes to save his friend. But the cowboy meets his match in the mountainous and mysterious Gordito, who may hold a key to Pancho’s past. This tall tale picture book is a hoot to read aloud, with language you can chew like a toothpick. The stunning art features incredible landscapes and shots straight out of movie Westerns. The book is recommended for all ages, but ideal for ages 6-8. Whoop and holler along with your youngsters as Pancho rides again in this bestselling series.
Ages 6-8 | Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform | 2017 | ISBN-13: 978-1979387378
About the Author
Mike Sundy is a children’s book author and screenwriter in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and previously worked at Pixar Animation Studios. He enjoys being silly with his wife and three daughters.
About the Illustrator
Jonathan Sundy is a freelance character designer, illustrator and author. He attended Notre Dame and was the Design Director at Metaphase Design Group before moving to Oregon to focus on creating silly things.
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on December 2, 2017 and 11:59 PM on January 2, 2017.
- Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about December 20, 2017.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Sponsored by Legbug
Thank you for entering the Pancho Bandito and the Sugarcane Hurricane giveaway. Check out our giveaways page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!