The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond | Book Giveaway
Sponsored by Penguin Young Readers
The Children’s Book Review | January 29, 2018
The Last Kids on Earth is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, with over two million copies in print! Soon to be a Netflix Original series, too!
This series is fun, funny, and jam-packed with adventurous goodness for kids ages 8 through 12. The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond is the latest wickedly exciting addition to the collection.
Enter for a chance to win a copy of The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond, written by Max Brallier and illustrated by Douglas Holgate.
Five (5) winners receive:
- A copy of The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond.
Age Range: 8-12
Giveaway begins January 29, 2019 at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends February 28, 2019, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
Written by Max Brallier
Illustrated by Douglas Holgate
Publisher’s Synopsis: It’s the first winter after the Monster Apocalypse. For Jack and his buddies, that means sled catapults, epic snowball battles, and one monstrous Christmas celebration. But their winter wonderland turns dark when a villainess begins hunting them. And this villainess is different—she’s a human.
When the villainess steals Jack’s prized monster-slaying tool, the Louisville Slicer, he vows to get it back. But it won’t be easy. Jack and his friends soon discover that the Louisville Slicer is the key to a dark plan that threatens the entire world—and beyond…
Ages 8-12 | Publisher: Viking Books for Young Readers | September 18, 2018 | ISBN-13: 978-0425292082
About the Author
Max Brallier (maxbrallier.com) is the New York Times bestselling author of more than thirty books and games, including the previous books in The Last Kids on Earth series. He is the creator and writer of Galactic Hot Dogs, an ongoing middle-grade web serial and book series with Aladdin. He writes for licensed properties including Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Uncle Grandpa. Under the pen name Jack Chabert, he is the creator and author of the Eerie Elementary series for Scholastic Books. In the olden days, he worked in the marketing department at St. Martin’s Press. Max lives just outside of New York City with his wife and daughter.
About the Illustrator
Douglas Holgate has been a freelance comic book artist and illustrator based in Melbourne, Australia, for more than ten years. He’s illustrated books for publishers including HarperCollins, Penguin Random House, Hachette, and Simon & Schuster, and comics for Image, Dynamite, Abrams, and Penguin Random House.
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond | Book Giveaway, Sponsored by Penguin Young Readers.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mounatin Time on January 29, 2019 and 11:59 PM on February 28, 2019.
- Go to on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
- Five (5) winners receive:
- A copy of The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about March 4, 2019.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- Open to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Prizes courtesy of Penguin Young Readers.
Thank you for entering the The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond book giveaway. Check out our giveaways page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!