The Third Mushroom, by Jennifer L. Holm | Book Giveaway
Sponsored by Random House Children’s Books
The Children’s Book Review | February 13, 2019
“Believe in the unexpected” with this hilarious, heartwarming, and much-anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestseller The Fourteenth Goldfish!
Friendship, humor, and science all mixed-up together in one fab middle grade novel.
Enter for a chance to win a copy of The Third Mushroom, by Jennifer L. Holm.
Two (2) winners receive:
- A copy of The Third Mushroom
Giveaway begins February 13, 2019, at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends March 13, 2019, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
Written by Jennifer L. Holm
Publisher’s Synopsis: Ellie’s grandpa Melvin is a world-renowned scientist . . . in the body of a fourteen-year-old boy. His feet stink, and he eats everything in the refrigerator—and Ellie is so happy to have him around. Grandpa may not exactly fit in at middle school, but he certainly keeps things interesting. When he and Ellie team up for the county science fair, no one realizes just how groundbreaking their experiment will be. The formula for eternal youth may be within their reach! And when Ellie’s cat, Jonas Salk, gets sick, the stakes become even higher. But is the key to eternal life really the key to happiness? Sometimes even the most careful experiments yield unexpected—and wonderful—results.
Ages 8-12 | Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers | September 4, 2018 | ISBN-13: 978-1524719807
About the Author
Jennifer L. Holm is a New York Times bestselling children’s author and the recipient of three Newbery Honors for her novels Our Only May Amelia, Penny From Heaven,and Turtle in Paradise. Jennifer collaborates with her brother, Matthew Holm, on two graphic novel series—the Eisner Award-winning Babymouse series and the bestselling Squish series. She lives in California with her husband and two children.
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- The Third Mushroom by Jennifer L. Holm, giveaway sponsored by Random House Children’s Books.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mounatin Time on February 13, 2019 and 11:59 PM on March 13, 2019.
- Go to https://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2019/02/the-third-mushroom-by-jennifer-l-holm-book-giveaway.html on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
- Two (2) winners receive:
- A copy of The Third Mushroom
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about March 18, 2019.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- Open to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Prizes courtesy of Random House Children’s Books.
Thank you for entering the The Third Mushroom, by Jennifer L. Holm book giveaway. Check out our giveaways page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!