Win a Copy of Harold’s New Friends R Aliens!
Sponsored by Sagacious Vision Pty Ltd
The Children’s Book Review | March 13, 2019
Announcing the exciting book release of Harold’s New Friends R Aliens!, based on the script written by multi award-winning team David Witt and Melanie Alexander.
Harold’s New Friends R Aliens! is a unique format, an imaginary world introducing new and exciting characters, with big hearts and even bigger attitudes. A creative tool to tacitly teach children the value of trying again.
Enter for a chance to win a copy of Harold’s New Friends R Aliens!
Five (5) winners receive:
- A digital copy of Harold’s New Friends R Aliens!
Giveaway begins March 13, 2019, at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends April 13, 2019, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
Story by David Witt based on the Script written by David Witt and Melanie Alexander
Illustrated by Janet English
Publisher’s Synopsis: Harold is a young boy who really wants to be hero but he just can’t seem to make it happen. All of a sudden he has 3 crazy little aliens in a ‘Birdship’ that want to help him out. Iggy, Tsk-Tsk and Duke have a secret rewind button and their own ideas on what he should do, but it’s all down to Harold to get it right …!
Ages 5-8 | Publisher: Sagacious Vision Pty Ltd | February 6, 2019 | ISBN-13: 978-0763677534
About David Witt
David has worked on more than 100 television, radio and stage productions, ranging from sitcoms to quiz shows and from light entertainment to drama. For the past 25 years David has concentrated on children’s television – both live-action and animated, pre-school and primary school, as a writer, script editor, story consultant, series developer and voice director. David has worked on the award-winning animation series Guess How Much I Love You™ by Sam McBratney, Kitty is Not a Cat created by Bruce Kane & Maurice Argiro and Dumb Bunnies by Dav Pilkey. David is a published children’s book author for the ABC and his work has been nominated for four Australian Writers Guild awards and has won one.
About Melanie Alexander
Melanie is a multi-award winning screenwriter and has been the Script Producer and Editor of successful SLR brands such as Lexi & Lottie: Trusty Twin Detectives, Guess How Much I Love You™, The Skinner Boys – Guardians of the Lost Secrets, Captain Flinn and The Pirate Dinosaurs and Teenage Fairytale Dropouts. Melanie has been in the industry for 18 years and teaches Writing for Children’s Television at the Australian Film, TV and Radio School. She is a highly acclaimed children’s television writer for award winning series like Blinky Bill, Flipper & Lopaka, Tabaluga, CJ the DJ, Milly Molly, Dive Olly Dive, Play School, Bambaloo, Zigby, Penelope K By The Way, Sally Bollywood and Beat Bugs!
About Janet English
Janet has been working professionally as an artist and musician for twenty years. A member of the internationally renowned music band SPIDERBAIT. Janet has created successful music video clips, produced short animations for ABC TV, in addition to writing and producing several multi-platinum albums. Janet has been nominated for numerous ARIA awards and has won one. Janet holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design from Monash University and will soon graduate with a Psychology Degree from Swinburne University, Melbourne.
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- Harold’s New Friends R Aliens! giveaway sponsored by Sagacious Vision Pty Ltd.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mounatin Time on March 13, 2019 and 11:59 PM on April 13, 2019.
- Go to https://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2019/03/harolds-new-friends-r-aliens.html on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
- Five (5) winners receive:
- A digital copy of Harold’s New Friends R Aliens!
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about April 16, 2019.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- Open to international entrants and legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Prizes courtesy of Sagacious Vision Pty Ltd.
Thank you for entering the Harold’s New Friends R Aliens! book giveaway. Check out our giveaways page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!