Rachel Renée Russell’s The Misadventures of Max Crumbly series, Masters of Mischief Giveaway
Sponsored by Simon & Schuster
The Children’s Book Review | June 10, 2019
From #1 bestselling Dork Diaries author Rachel Renée Russell, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly series follows the adventures of undercover middle school hero, Max Crumbly.
The mischief makers in all of us will have a total blast following along with Max Crumbly’s daily ups and downs in middle school. Kids that love books written in diary format will surely enjoy the illustrations and doodles of Max’s mishaps in this latest installment to the series, Max Crumbly #3: Masters of Mischief —published by Simon & Schuster and in stores now! In case you missed the first two books, Locker Hero and Middle School Mayhem are also available now.
Enter for a chance to win The Misadventures of Max Crumbly prize pack!
One (1) winner receives:
- A copy of The Misadventures of Max Crumbly: Masters of Mischief
- A $50 Target gift card to stock up on summer essentials
- A Max Crumbly pencil, a Dork Diaries pencil, and a double-sided Max Crumbly/Dork Diaries locker poster!
Giveaway begins June 10, 2019 at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends July 10, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. PST.
About the Series
Set in the world of the mega-hit series Dork Diaries, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly stars Max Crumbly, friend to Nikki Maxwell of Dork Diaries, who goes to a different school and manages to get into a whole lot of trouble. The series is written in diary format with illustrations and doodles of Max’s mishaps.
In the beginning of the series, Max starts at a new middle school and faces the school bully who has begun a habit of stuffing Max into his locker. Max wants nothing more than to be like his comic superhero idols and though his ability to smell pizza from a block away isn’t exactly a superpower, he’s still going to try to be the hero his school needs!
While fans of Dork Diaries will be familiar with the format and enjoy new stories from the same world, this series featuring a male protagonist will also appeal to boy readers. As in Dork Diaries, the characters make up a wide range of diversity. And also like Dork Diaries, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly series is about embracing who you are and having a ton of fun along the way!
Publisher’s Synopsis: Max Crumbly is BACK!
From #1 New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries author Rachel Renée Russell comes the third book in a series about Max Crumbly and his daily ups and downs in middle school.
When we last left our courageous hero, Max Crumbly, and his trusty sidekick Erin, they had just finished foiling the plans of some bumbling thieves. But Max and Erin were trapped in a smelly, dangerous dumpster of doom and about to be discovered by the last people they wanted to find them.
Now in this latest installment of Max’s journals, Max and Erin face foes both new and old as their misadventures continue. Can the two friends avoid detection—and detention!—while keeping South Ridge Middle School safe from bullies and criminals?
Ages 9-13 | Publisher: Aladdin | June 4, 2019 | ISBN-13: 978-1534453494
About the Author
Rachel Renée Russell is an attorney who prefers writing tween books to legal briefs. (Mainly because books are a lot more fun and pajamas and bunny slippers aren’t allowed in court.) She is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the block buster book series Dork Diaries and the exciting new series The Misadventures of Max Crumbly. There are more than 25 million copies of her books in print worldwide, and they have been translated into thirty-four languages. She enjoys working with her two daughters, Erin and Nikki, who help write and illustrate her books. Rachel lives in Chantilly, Virginia.
How To Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form below. It may take a moment to load.
- You can also gain bonus daily entries.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- Rachel Renée Russell’s The Misadventures of Max Crumbly series, Masters of Mischief Giveaway sponsored by Simon & Schuster.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mounatin Time on June 10, 2019 and 11:59 PM on July 10, 2019.
- Go to https://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2019/06/rachel-renee-russells-the-misadventures-of-max-crumbly-series-masters-of-mischief-giveaway.html on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
- One (1) grand prize winner receives:
- The Misadventures of Max Crumbly: Masters of Mischief,
- a $50 Target gift card to stock up on summer essentials,
- plus a Max Crumbly pencil, a Dork Diaries pencil, and a double-sided Max Crumbly/Dork Diaries locker poster!
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about July 12, 2019.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- Open to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Prizes Courtesy of Simon & Schuster.
Thank you for entering the Rachel Renée Russell’s The Misadventures of Max Crumbly series, Masters of Mischief Giveaway. Check out our sweepstakes page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!