5 Splashtacular Kids’ Books About Bathtime
Sponsored by Two Lions | Opinions Are Our Own
The Children’s Book Review | January 9, 2019
Bathtime. Yes, please! We love the routine of a warm bath, then donning clean and cozy pajamas afterward, and snuggling up with a bubble-bath-scented child for a good bedtime story. Some kids love the relaxing warm water, the bubbles (if they’re lucky), and the thought of having a mini swimming pool all to themselves. And, well, some kids would happily go without getting wet at all. Ever! A bath? No thanks! For both reasons, your young readers are going to love these five splashtacular kids’ books about bathtime. Dive right in and read away!
Written by Todd Tarpley
Illustrated by Vin Vogel
Have you ever entered the bathroom after a child has taken a bath and discovered water is everywhere? On the ceilings, on the walls, and all over the floor. Then this is the book for your little waterlogged reader. With an imagination to boot, young Will knows just how to make the most of bathtime. He makes a wild and sudsy mess of the bathroom while attempting to rescue his dad from wild, poisonous flies and a wild, angry alligator. Ninja to the rescue! At first, Dad is apprehensive about all of the action, but soon he is joining in on the fun too. But what will mom think? The digital illustrations pop with energy as Naughty Ninja whizzes from one imaginative moment to the next.
Buy the Book
Ages 3-7 | Publisher: Two Lions | January 1, 2020 | ISBN-13: 978-1542094337
Written by Phillis Gershator
Illustrated by David Walker
If you are having trouble enticing your little one into the tub, Time for a Bath is a great choice for getting kids excited. The story follows bunny through his daily adventures of getting dirty and then describes how taking a bath is just as much fun as his daily mischief. The softly colored illustrations add a whimsical and entertaining touch.
Buy the Book
Ages 3-5 | Publisher: Sterling Children’s Books | October 7, 2014 | ISBN-13: 978-1454910329
Written by Laura Gehl
Illustrated by Joyce Wan
Peep and Egg is a popular picture book series for toddlers and preschoolers. In this story, Egg is reluctant to take a bath even after playing in the mud. Is there any way that Peep can persuade Egg to take a bath? The real question we should be asking: Will Peep ever be able to get Egg out of the tub once the little chick discovers just how fun taking a bath is? The ending of this book is wholly satisfying and quite funny.
Buy the Book
Ages 2-6 | Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux | 2017 | ISBN-13: 978-0374303273
Buy the Book
Ages 3-5 | Publisher: Hyperion Books for Children | 2014 | ISBN-13: 978-1423190875
Written and Illustrated by Sandra Boynton
Do you want a book that you can take right into the water? Then Barnyard Bath! is the one you’re looking for. With all the rhyme and rhythm readers love about Sandra Boynton’s books, this waterproof delight is the ideal bait for luring your little one right into the tub.
Buy the Book
Ages 0-4 | Publisher: Workman Publishing Company | November 27, 2008 | ISBN-13: 978-0761147183
Enter for a chance to win a copy of Naughty Ninja Takes a Bath!
Three (3) winners receive:
- A copy of Naughty Ninja Takes a Bath!
Giveaway begins January 9, 2020, at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends February 9, 2020, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- Naughty Ninja Takes a Bath book giveaway sponsored by Two Lions.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on January 9, 2020, and 11:59 PM on February 9, 2020.
- Go to https://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2020/01/5-splashtacular-kids-books-about-bath-time.html on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
- Three (3) winners receive: A copy of Naughty Ninja Takes a Bath
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about February 11, 2020.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- Open to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Prizes courtesy of Two Lions.
This book list of 5 Splashtacular Kids’ Books About Bath Time was curated by Bianca Schulze and sponsored by Two Lions. Discover more books like the titles listed here by following along with our reviews and articles tagged with Global Themed Books, Picture Books, and Translated Books.