How to Eat a Peach Giveaway Sponsored by Karen Schaufeld
The Children’s Book Review
“Tasting a peach just plucked off the branch was as close to eating heaven as you could get.”
Author Karen Schaufeld is the Co-Founder of All Ages Read Together, an organization dedicated to educating children in need with free preschool programs. How to Eat a Peach is her third gorgeously illustrated picture book. It’s a tale of determination and an unexpected change of heart.
Enter for a chance to win an autographed set of Karen Schaufeld’s books, including her latest release How to Eat a Peach!
One (1) grand prize winner receives:
The giveaway begins December 14, 2020, at 12:00 PM PST and ends January 14, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST.
How To Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form below. It may take a moment to load.
- You can also gain daily bonus entries.
- See the giveaway rules below.
Written by Karen Schaufeld
Illustrated by Kurt Schwarz
Ages 4-9 | 57 Pages
Publisher : Quidne Press | ISBN-13 : 978-0997229929
Publisher’s Synopsis: How much would you do to follow your passion? Squirrel’s only passion is peaches, and a farmer and a wall stand between him and his goal. This suspenseful fable is a tale of determination and an unexpected change of heart.
Buy the Book
About the Author
Karen Schaufeld is an author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and lawyer. She published her first children’s book, The Lollipop Tree, in 2014 and released her second children’s book, Larry and Bob, in 2016. How to Eat a Peach, released in Spring 2019, is her third book. Karen is also the co-founder of All Ages Read Together, a program dedicated to educating children in need with free preschool programs in their communities.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- Complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions listed here.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on December 14, 2020, and 11:59 PM on January 14, 2021.
- One (1) grand prize winner receives:
- Winners will be selected at random on or about January 19, 2020. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize. Participants must provide valid and accurate contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, The Children’s Book Review reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for undeliverable, lost, delayed, misdirected, or misaddressed email or any other issues regarding the electronic delivery of the contest form. This includes, but is not limited to, the speed at which your email service routes email through the internet. The sole determiner of eligibility for the final drawing will be the time the email or entry form is received at our offices.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Prizes courtesy of the sponsor: Karen Schaufeld.
Thank you for entering the How to Eat a Peach book giveaway. To see what other children’s books and swag may be up for grabs, visit our Book Giveaways page.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!