This Book Is Anti-Racist Journal | Book Giveaway
This Book Is Anti-Racist Journal Giveaway Sponsored by Quarto Kids
The Children’s Book Review
An official companion to the #1 New York Times bestseller, This Book Is Anti-Racist Journal contains more than 50 activities to support your anti-racism journey.
In This Book Is Anti-Racist, Tiffany Jewell and Aurélia Durand gave us an essential volume to understand anti-racism. Now, in the journal companion, understand your anti-racist self and dive further into the work. Within the vibrantly illustrated pages, you will find some familiar information along with new reflections and prompts to go deeper.
The giveaway begins January 28, 2021, at 12:00 PM PST and ends February 28, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST.
How To Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form below. It may take a moment to load.
- You can also gain daily bonus entries.
- See the giveaway rules below.
This Book Is Anti-Racist Journal
Written by Tiffany Jewell
Illustrated by Aurelia Durand
Ages 10-14 | 96 Pages
Publisher: Frances Lincoln Children’s Books | ISBN-13: 978-0711263031
Publisher’s Synopsis: This anti-racist toolkit gives you space to learn and grow through activities centered around identity, history, family, your universe, disruption, self-care, privilege, art, expression, and much more, including:
- Create a map of you by drawing, collaging, sticking, and painting your many and favorite social and personal identities
- Discover how diverse your universe is by writing down the races and ethnicities of the people in your life
- Design your own buttons that share your beliefs, values, and what you stand for
- Write a letter to your future self to share your dreams and how you are growing into your anti-racism
- Make a plan and be ready for scenarios when you are confronted by racist comments, actions, and policies
- Brainstorm your anti-racist vision of what our communities will look like without racism and how we can get there
“Continue to stay awake, start taking action, and always lean into the work of disrupting racism. Together, we can abolish the system that continues to misuse and abuse power and collectively work for anti-racism.” —Tiffany Jewell
Buy the Book
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- Complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions listed here.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on January 28, 2021, and 11:59 PM on February 28, 2021.
- Three (13) grand prize winners receive:
- A copy of This Book Is Anti-Racist Journal
- A copy of This Book Is Anti-Racist
- A collection of stickers and custom pencils
- Winners will be selected at random on or about March 2, 2021. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Open to legal residents of Canada and the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize. Participants must provide valid and accurate contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, The Children’s Book Review reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for undeliverable, lost, delayed, misdirected, or misaddressed email or any other issues regarding the electronic delivery of the contest form. This includes, but is not limited to, the speed at which your email service routes email through the internet. The sole determiner of eligibility for the final drawing will be the time the email or entry form is received at our offices.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Prizes courtesy of the sponsor: Quarto Kids.
Thank you for entering the This Book Is Anti-Racist Journal book giveaway. To see what other children’s books and swag may be up for grabs, visit our Book Giveaways page.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!