Top 10 Children’s Literature Articles of 2009
This year we added a lot more children’s literature articles to the mix. We were lucky to be able to share some great tips and opinions by many different professionals. Thank you to everyone who contributed to 2010. Here are the 10 most popular articles from 2009:
- The Family That Reads Together …, by Andrea Ross, Just One More Book!!
- Where to find free e-books on-line, by Karen Schweitzer, OnlineColleges.net
- Boys and Reading: Tips for making reading more “boy-friendly”, by Dawn Little, Links to Literacy
- 5 reasons to love Dr. Suess, by Bianca Schulze, The Children’s Book Review
- 10 multisensory handwriting activities for kiddos, by Wendy Zachrisen, Wendy Z’s Hands on Learning
- What can families do to keep children reading during the summer?, by Laura J. Colker, Reading Is Fundamental
- Literacy development begins at home, with a literate family, by Laura J. Colker, Reading Is Fundamental
- 10 ways to boost your preschooler’s literacy, by Wendy Zachrisen, Wendy Z’s Hands on Learning
- Children who can read but don’t, by Reading Is Fundamental
- Artistic adventures: How appreciating art can promote literacy, by Reading Is Fundamental
If you’re interested in submitting an article to be featured on The Children’s Book Review during 2010, please don’t hesitate to contact us: thechildrensbookreview AT gmail DOT com
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!