If I Built a School, by Chris Van Dusen | Book Giveaway
The Children’s Book Review | August 8, 2019
Award-Winning Author-Illustrator Chris Van Dusen is back with an exuberant companion to If I Built a Car!
In If I Built a School, a boy fantasizes about his dream school—from classroom to cafeteria to library to playground—and it’s totally awesome. This is a book for any child that loves to stretch their imagination far off into the future!
Enter for a chance to win a copy of Chris Van Dusen’s If I Built a School!
One (1) winner receives:
- A copy of If I Built a School
Giveaway begins August 8, 2019 at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends September 8, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. PST.
About the Book
Publisher’s Synopsis: If Jack built a school, there would be hover desks and pop-up textbooks, skydiving wind tunnels and a trampoline basketball court in the gym, a robo-chef to serve lunch in the cafeteria, field trips to Mars, and a whole lot more. The inventive boy who described his ideal car and house in previous books is dreaming even bigger this time.
My school will amaze you. My school will astound.
By far the most fabulous school to be found!
Perfectly planned and impeccably clean.
On a scale, 1 to 10, it’s more like 15!
And learning is fun in a place that’s fun, too.
Ages 5-8 | Publisher: Dial Books | August 13, 2019 | ISBN-13: 978-0525552918
Buy the Book
About the Author-Illustrator
Chris Van Dusen was born in Portland, Maine and received his BFA from University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. He has created illustrations that have been published in magazines and books and printed on T-shirts and greeting cards. He won the E.B. White Read-Aloud Award for If I Built a House. In addition to his own books, Chris has illustrated Kate DiCamillo’s Mercy Watson and Tales from Deckawoo Drive chapter book series. He lives in Maine with his wife, two sons, and their dog.
How To Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form below. It may take a moment to load.
- You can also gain bonus daily entries.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mounatin Time on August 8, 2019 and 11:59 PM on September 8, 2019.
- Go to https://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2019/08/if-i-built-a-school-by-chris-van-dusen-book-giveaway.html on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
- One (1) winner receives:
- A copy of If I Built a School by Chris Van Dusen
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about September 11, 2019.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- Open to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
Thank you for entering the If I Built a School by Chris Van Dusen book giveaway. Check out our sweepstakes page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!