Sponsored by Gabrielle Martin
The Children’s Book Review
Gabrielle Martin’s Hold My Hand, Mama is a Mom’s Choice Awards® Gold Recipient
A beautiful depiction of a mother-daughter relationship that takes you on a journey, Gabrielle Martin’s Hold My Hand, Mama will capture your heart and have you reaching for the tissues. Mamas and grandmamas alike will treasure this picture book.
Three (3) winners receive:
- A hardcover copy of Hold My Hand, Mama, signed by Gabrielle Martin
The giveaway begins November 4, 2020, at 12:00 PM PST and ends December 4, 2020, at 11:59 PM PST.
How To Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form below.
- You can also gain daily bonus entries.
- See the giveaway rules below.
Written by Gabrielle Martin
Illustrated by Claudia Gadotti
Publisher’s Synopsis: A Mom’s Choice Awards® Gold Recipient, Hold My Hand, Mama is a touching story that walks you through the circle of life from a daughter’s first steps to her mother’s last. Written and self-published by new children’s book author, Gabrielle Martin, this beautiful depiction of a mother-daughter relationship takes you on a journey that will capture your heart. This one is a true treasure (grab your tissues)!
Ages 0-10 | Publisher: LivCo Creative, LLC | 978-0578545141
Buy the Book
About the Author
Gabrielle Martin is a novice children’s book author from Springfield, Missouri. She is a full-time working mother and wife to her high school sweetheart, Eric. Together they have two beautiful daughters, Alivia (Livvy) & Colette (Coco). Her girls were the inspiration behind this book, and her motivation to see it through. Professionally, ‘Gabe’ is an event planner, marketing director, and graphic artist (and she absolutely loves to sing!). She has her Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication from Drury University and her Bachelor of Arts in Communication from the University of Tulsa. Gabe has an incredibly supportive (and very large) family, lives outside of the box, and enjoys a good challenge. She hopes to inspire others to push boundaries and never stop achieving.
To read more about her story and how her book came to be: https://www.holdmyhandmama.com/in-the-press
About the Illustrator
Claudia Gadotti is a freelance illustrator with 12 years of experience in children’s books, cover’s book, poster’s illustrations, and portraits. With a degree in Fine Arts, she majored in Illustrations from the Academy of Art in San Francisco. She currently resides in New Zealand.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- Hold My Hand, Mama book giveaway sponsored by Gabrielle Martin.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on November 4, 2020, and 11:59 PM on December 4, 2020.
- Visit this page (https://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/2020/11/hold-my-hand-mama-book-giveaway) on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
- Three (3) winners receive:
- A signed copy of Hold My Hand, Mama
- A signed copy of Hold My Hand, Mama
- The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about December 8, 2020.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- Open to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Prizes courtesy of Gabrielle Martin.
Thank you for entering Gabrielle Martin’s Hold My Hand, Mama book giveaway. To see what other children’s books and swag may be up for grabs, visit our Book Giveaways page.
We may receive a small commission from purchases made via the links on this page. If you discover a book or product of interest on this page and use the links provided to make a purchase, you will help support our mission to 'Grow Readers.' Your support means we can keep delivering quality content that's available to all. Thank you!