Prizes and samples provided by Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.
The Children’s Book Review | February 26, 2018
Night falls, and the world sings a lullaby in this beautifully imagined picture book.
Enter for a chance to win a copy of Nature’s Lullaby Fills the Night, written by Dee Leone and illustrated Bali Engel.
One (1) winner receives:
- A copy of Nature’s Lullaby Fills the Night
Age Range: 3 and up
Hardcover: 40 pages
Giveaway begins February 26, 2018, at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends March 26, 2018, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
Publisher’s Synopsis: Night falls, and the world sings a lullaby in this beautifully imagined picture book. The lush illustrations and gentle, rhyming text will lull young readers to sleep.
Shh—listen. Can you hear the quiet, loving sounds of the nighttime world? From moths fluttering their powdery wings, to a nightingale’s sweet trills, to swaying willow trees softly shushing, shushing everyone to sleep, this rhythmic, rhyming lullaby will soothe and calm little ones. The tender, nature-filled bedtime scenes sweep across land, sky, and sea, with animal parents everywhere tucking in their children. A final scene featuring a mother and her baby brings the whole story back home.
Ages 3+ | Publisher: Sterling Children’s Books | 2018 | ISBN-13: 978-1454921394
About the Author
Dee Leone is the author of Bizz and Buzz Make Honey Buns (Grosset & Dunlap) and Dough Knights and Dragons (Sterling). Many of her stories, poems, plays, and activity puzzles have appeared in children’s magazines. Dee taught at the elementary level in several states and was also a gifted-program aide. Dee lives with her husband and two daughters in San Diego.
About the Illustrator
Bali Engel is an illustrator and director at Bat Collective, a studio she cofounded with her husband. She lives in London.
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on February 26, 2018 and 11:59 PM on March 26, 2018.
- Open to residents of Canada and the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about March 28, 2018.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Prizes courtesy of Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.
Thank you for entering the Nature’s Lullaby Fills the Night book giveaway. Check out our giveaways page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!