Twinderella: A Fractioned Fairy Tale, by Corey Rosen Schwartz | Book Giveaway
Prizes and samples provided by Penguin Young Readers
The Children’s Book Review | December 20, 2017
Have you heard the story of Cinderella? Well, you don’t know the half of it.
Enter for a chance to win a copy of Twinderella: A Fractioned Fairy Tale, by the legendary Corey Rosen Schwartz and illustrated by Deborah Marcero.
Three (3) winners receives:
- A copy of Twinderella: A Fractioned Fairy Tale
Age Range: 4-8
Giveaway begins December 20, 2017, at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends January 20, 2018, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
Written by Corey Rosen Schwartz
Illustrated by Deborah Marcero
Publisher’s Synopsis: Cinderella had a twin sister, Tinderella. They each did half the housework, half the mending, and half the mean step-sister tending. But when they meet only one prince, what will they do?
The whole story has twice the magic and double the fun!
From the author The Three Ninja Pigs comes the fractioned fairy tale of Cinderella and her less-famous sister.
Ages 4-8 | Publisher: G.P. Putnam’s Sons Books for Young Readers | 2017 | ISBN-13: 978-0399176333
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on December 20, 2017 and 11:59 PM on January 20, 2018.
- Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about January 23, 2018.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Prizes courtesy of Penguin Young Readers
Thank you for entering the Twinderella: A Fractioned Fairy Tale, by Corey Rosen Schwartz, book giveaway. Check out our giveaways page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!