Prize courtesy of The Children’s Book Review
The Children’s Book Review | March 18, 2017
Squee! How can it be? The Children’s Book Review is turning nine!
We are so incredibly grateful to our loyal readers.
To say thanks, we gave away a Fire Kids Edition Tablet, the all-new Amazon Echo Dot (a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to read audiobooks from Audible, and more), and a signed copy of 101 Books to Read Before You Grow Up, autographed by Bianca Schulze—this way you’ll know which books to ask Alexa to read for you.
One (1) lucky winner received:
- Fire Kids Edition Tablet, 7″ Display, 16 GB, with Kid-Proof Case
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
- A copy of 101 Books to Read Before You Grow Up, autographed by Bianca Schulze
This giveaway ended on April 18, 2017, at 11:59 P.M. PST.
About the Prize Pack
- Not a toy, a full-featured Fire tablet with a 7″ IPS display and front and rear cameras.
- 16 GB of internal storage.
- Unlimited, free access to 10,000 kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games with 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited included.
- A Kid-Proof Case.
- Best-in-class parental controls allow you to manage usage limits, content access, and educational goals
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
- Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
Written by Bianca Schulze
Illustrated by Shaw Nielsen
Publisher’s Synopsis: 101 Books to Read Before You Grow Up provides a comprehensive list of kid-friendly books for children to read before they grow up. This must-read review list acts as an interactive journal where kids can document the books they read, why they like them, and how they rate them. Divided into sections by subject, from fairy tales and fantasy to sports and nonfiction, 101 Books to Read Before You Grow Upcelebrates the importance of reading and encourages family participation to develop lifelong readers. The perfect reference guide for book lovers of all ages, 101 Books to Read Before You Grow Up helps both kids and parents decide which books to read next!
Ages 5-11 | Walter Foster Jr. | October 10, 2016 | 978-1633221697
Thank you to all who entered The Children’s Book Review’s 9th birthday celebration Fire Kids Edition Tablet and Echo Dot with Alexa giveaway. Check out our sweepstakes page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!