The Awareness Tour: Virtual Children's Book Tours
Virtual Book Tours—Visibility Meets Credibility
The Children’s Book Review is a resource devoted to children’s literacy and we are always discovering new and talented authors and illustrators to share with readers. TCBR’s readers are made up of parents, grandparents, teachers, and librarians. We receive approximately 300,000 unique visitors annually and this number is continually growing as we gain popularity with our loyal readership of book lovers.
“The Awareness Tour” was created to provide authors, illustrators, and publishers of all kids and teen books an a la carte advertising opportunity from which they can easily and efficiently expand their reach to a targeted audience of children’s book readers by using The Children’s Book Review as a solid platform from which to launch a virtual blog tour/online book tour. Just as we’ve built our own loyal readership, we’ve been busy building relationships with like-minded bloggers in the children’s book and family-friendly realms that are ready to help create buzz for your book(s).
What goes on in our virtual children's book tour?
The Awareness Tour is an al a carte promotional tool to meet the needs of individuals and their marketing budgets.
Here are some of the customizable options available:
- Book reviews
- Book giveaways
- Guest posts provided by the author or illustrator
- Cover reveals
- Exclusive excerpt shares
- Book trailer posts
- Dedicated E-mails
- Banner Ads
What benefits could you see from our children's book blog tours?
- Access to multiple bloggers with a targeted audience
- Multiple book reviews
- Possible increase in website traffic
- Possible increase in Amazon rankings
- Increased online exposure and presence with an extended ripple effect
- An investment that provides value beyond the tour:
- Featured tour content makes your book, name, and brand searchable on the Web
- Tour articles and book reviews provide you with marketing content and social proof
- No travel required, unlike a traditional book tour
How do I get started on a children's book blog tour?
- Fill out the form below.
- Tell us a little bit bout your book and the intended age range.
- Provide any links with additional information about your book.
- If you already have an idea about how you would like your tour to roll out, let us know.
- Please indicate if you have a timeframe in mind.
Awareness Tour Examples
Join us on the virtual book tour for multi-award-winning children’s book author Kimber Morgan’s picture book Chipper Sends Sunshine!
Join us on the virtual book tour for Vivienne in Paris by Maria Castellucci Moore. Ooh, la, la! Vivienne in Paris is beautiful, joyful, and a feel-good story.
Join us on the virtual book tour for Rebecca Laxton’s novel for tweens and teens, The Metamorphosis of Emma Murry! Enter the giveaway for a chance to win!
Join us on the virtual book tour for Sandrine Marlier’s mindful picture book Odette’s Alphabet, a story that offers a map to handle big emotions with kindness.
Follow along on the virtual book tour and enter the giveaway for the chance to win a paperback copy of The Book Bandit, autographed by Caron Pescatore.
Antoinette Truglio Martin’s Famous Seaweed Soup is a fun way to teach children about the balance between independence and shared experience.
Join Freddy and Poppy on this word-game adventure, and maybe invent a word or two of your own that shows your loved ones just how much you care!
Join us on the virtual book tour for award-winning author Carole P. Roman’s newest, adorable picture book, Mrs. Spring’s Garden.
Join us on this book tour for award-winning author Alysson Foti Bourque’s latest addition to the popular Alycat Series, Alycat and the Sleepover Saturday.
Join us on the virtual book tour for My Home: Filled with Love by Desiree Blanchard, an Early Interventionist and a Positive Parenting Practitioner.