Sponsored* by HMH Books
The Children’s Book Review | February 4, 2019
The Best Babysitters Ever is a funny new middle grade series about three 12-year-old best friends who start a babysitting club!
Babysitting is often a tween or teens first job—and often leads to some pretty entertaining stories to share. As a child of The Baby-Sitters Club era, it’s so fun to see a new set of original and diverse friends poised to inspire this new generation of up and coming entrepreneurs!
Enter for a chance to win a Best Babysitters Ever prize pack from HMH Books for Young Readers—complete with a ban.dō planner and tote bag to help with all of the future babysitting gigs!
One (1) winner receives:
- A copy of Best Babysitters Ever (In Stores February 5, 2019)
- A ban.dō planner and tote bag!
Giveaway begins February 4, 2019 at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends March 4, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. PST.
About the Series
Some great reasons to check out Best Babysitters Ever:
- Best Babysitters Ever features an authentic depiction of friendship with a diverse cast of characters from different ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds
- A story of female entrepreneurship and a lesson for kids on how to make and spend money responsibly.
- Inspired by The Babysitters Club series, and a great read even if you never read the original inspiration.
Publisher’s Synopsis: A funny new middle grade series about three 12-year-old best friends who start a babysitting club in their small California town. Perfect for fans of series like Whatever After and the Dork Diaries.
Once upon a time, a girl named Kristy Thomas had a great idea: to form The Baby-Sitters Club with her best friends. And now twelve-year-old Malia Twiggs has had a great idea too. Technically, she had Kristy’s idea. (And technically, little kids seem gross and annoying, but a paycheck is a paycheck). After a little convincing, Malia and her friends Dot and Bree start a babysitting club to earn funds for an epic birthday bash. But babysitting definitely isn’t what they thought it would be.
Ages 10-14 | Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers (February 5, 2019) | ISBN-13: 978-1328850898
About the Author
Caroline Cala is a writer and editor residing in Brooklyn. She has worked as a book editor and as a ghostwriter on a number of books by notable people. Her work has appeared in Vogue, ELLE, Refinery29 and others. Best Babysitters Ever is her middle grade debut.
Follow @CarolineCala on Instagram
How To Enter
- Fill out the required fields in the form below. It may take a moment to load.
- You can also gain bonus daily entries.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
- Win a Best Babysitters Ever Prize Pack sponsored* by HMH Books.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mounatin Time on February 4, 2019 and 11:59 PM on March 4, 2019.
- Go to https://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2019/02/win-a-best-babysitters-ever-prize-pack.html on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
- One (1) grand prize winner receives:
- A copy of Best Babysitters Ever
- A ban.dō planner and tote bag!
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about March 8, 2019.
- Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier.
- Open to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Prizes Courtesy of HMH Books.
Thank you for entering the Best Babysitters Ever Prize Pack giveaway. Check out our sweepstakes page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!