Prizes and samples provided by History House Publishers
The Children’s Book Review | May 17, 2018
How can we make the most of the good mistakes and do our best to fix the ones that need fixing? Poetry can help us figure it out.
Enter for a chance to win a hardcover copy of Imperfect: Poems About Mistakes: An Anthology for Middle Schoolers, edited by Tabatha Yeatts!
Two (2) winners receive:
- A hardcover copy of Imperfect: Poems About Mistakes: An Anthology for Middle Schoolers
Age Range: 8+
Hardcover: 122 pages
Giveaway begins May 17, 2018, at 12:01 A.M. MT and ends June 17, 2018, at 11:59 P.M. MT.
Edited by Tabatha Yeatts
Publisher’s Synopsis: Why an anthology about mistakes? Because we make mistakes all the time. Some are the size of erasing a hole in your paper, mispronouncing a word, or tripping over your shoelace. Some are the size of telling a friend’s secret. Some can be useful, like a science experiment that goes wrong but gives you a new idea. How can we make the most of the good mistakes and do our best to fix the ones that need fixing? Poetry can help us figure it out.
Ages 8+ | Publisher: History House Publishers | April 22, 2018 | ISBN-13: 978-0967915838
How To Enter
- Complete the entry form below.
- Enter once daily (optional).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Enter between 12:00 AM Mountain Time on May 17, 2018 and 11:59 PM on June 17, 2018.
- Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
- Winners will be selected at random on or about June 26, 2018.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Children’s Book Review is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Prizes courtesy of History House Publishers
Thank you for entering the Imperfect: Poems About Mistakes: An Anthology for Middle Schoolers book giveaway. Check out our giveaways page to see what other free children’s books may be up for grabs!